Adorabeezle Winterpop is a character within the game Sugar Rush. Her candy theme revolves around rocket pops and peppermints. Her signature kart is the Ice Rocket. On the online adaptation of Sugar Rush, she and Rancis Fluggerbutter are unlocked by completing the third track Frosty Rally.
Adorabeezle Winterpop: Sweet Skiing
"Adorabeezle Winterpop is the prettiest, happiest, most amiable ice champion of all time. She's a racing and skiing and skating fanatic who loves exploring new tracks hidden on the sugar-covered slopes of Sugar Rush."
Adorabeezle Winterpop is a young girl with very pale "frostbitten" skin, rosy cheeks and lips, thin blue eyes, and dark cobalt hair pulled back in a plaited braid. She wears a navy blue jacket with white, fluffy trim on top of a USA flag shirt, a blue skirt with light blue polka dots, and navy leggings. She also wears a winter trapper hat that has an appearence to be made of cotton candy and dangling cherry earrings. She wears blue shoes decorated with red rickrack and legwarmers also have the appearence to be made of cotton candy just like her hat trim. Her racing outfit consists of her usual outfit along with a red, white, and blue racing helmet with a blue visor.
- Adorabeezle's name was originally Adorabella Winterpop.
- Her plush is blue raspberry scented.
- Her fans are red and green anthropomorphic peppermints.
- Her palette swap is called Nougetsia Brumblestain. Their karts are also identical, except in coloration.
- Her power-up is an Ice Cream Canon and is the only racer's power-up seen.
- She appears to be particularly close friends with Snowanna, Jubileena, and possibly Minty.
- She, Snowanna, and Nougetsia seem to be the only racers that are based around frozen treats.
- It's unknown how she made her kart, which is a popsicle, since the only known way to make a kart is by baking it. However, it's likely she was simply programmed to have it.
- When Vanellope makes her execution joke, Adorabeezle is not visible; however, when Vanellope says she was joking, her hat can be seen in the background.
- There were some people who believed that Adorabeezle was a male.
- She wears a US flag shirt.
- There seems to be a mistake when Taffyta discovers Vanellope's kart, as in the background, Adorabeezle is next to Nougetsia's kart.
- The body of her kart appears to possibly be a Bomb Pop popsicle.
- She can be a playable character in Disney Crossy Road.
- A face character of Adorabeezle was introduced in 2016 along with other Sugar Rush Racers as part of Mickey's Boo-to-You Halloween Parade, acting as baton twirlers ahead of Vanellope's float.
Wreck-It Ralph Wiki has a gallery for Adorabeezle Winterpop
Names in Other Languages
|From "عزيزية" (adorable/dear) and "بقلاوة" (Baklava, turkish dessert)|
|Bulgarian||Предиштина Сладолечка/ Сладозлинка Зимнопук||Probably from "пандишпан" (sponge cake) and "сладолед" (ice cream)/ From "сладо" (malt/sweet) or "сладолед" (ice cream) and "зимно" (winter) united with "пук" (pop)|
Fēngmì dōngjì xīnqín
|From "蜂蜜" (honey) and "冬季" (winter)|
|Croatian||Dražesnijera Ledoslad||From "draž" (savor/savour) or "dražeja" (dragée) united with "snijeg" (snow), "led" (ice) and "slad" (malt)|
|Dutch||Droppelette Sneeuwlolly||From "druppel" (droplet) and "Sneeuwlolly" (snowlollipop)|
|Estonian||Adorasiirup Kreemkook||From "siirup" (syrup) and "kreem kook" (cream cake)|
|Finnish||Aprikoosi Hyvervuori||From "aprikoosi" (apricot) and "vuori" (mountain)|
|French||Barbará Pappas||From "barbe á pappas" (cotton candy)|
|From English name|
|Hungarian||Nempiskóta Hókifli||From "piskóta" (biscuit) and "hó" (snow) united with "kifli" (croissant)|
|Icelandic||Kellubjalla Kókosbolla||From "kókos" (coconut) and "bolla" (cup)|
|From English name|
|Latvian||Buverlīte Saldējumele||From "saldējums" (ice cream)|
|Lithuanian||Gražolita Ledunankė||From "gražus" (beautiful/adorable) and "ledas/ledo" (ice/ice cream)|
|Norwegian||Summeliten Vinterpop||"Vinterpop" (came from original "Winterpop")|
|Polish||Granitta Zabaionne||From "granit" (granite) or "Granita" (semi-cold italian dessert) and "Zabaglione/Zabajone" (italian dessert)|
|Brazilian Portuguese||Adora Pirulitéia||"Adora" (came from original "Adorabeezle") or from the verb "adorar" (to like) and "pirulito" (lollipop)|
|Romanian||Adorabila Înghețata||From "adorabil" (adorable) or came from original "Adorabeezle" and "înghețată" (ice cream)|
|Russian||Сладорулетта ля Бисквит||From "Сладость" (sweetness) or "сладко" (sweetly) or "сладкий" (sweet) united with "Рулет" (roll), and "Бисквит" (sponge cake)|
|Slovak||Zimínka Iáskavá||From "zimné" (winter)|
|Slovenian||Adorabizla Zimapop||From English name|
|Swedish||Anna-Bedåra Vintergott||From "gott" (good)|
|Turkish||Hoşböcek Buzlu Lolipop||From "buzlu" (iced/icy/frosted) and "lolipop" is a transliteration for "Lollipop"|
|Ukrainian||Смачуань Льодянчі||From "Смачній" (yummy) and "Льодяній" (icy) or "Льодяник" (lolipop) or "льодовий" (ice/ice-cold)|
Racers: Adorabeezle Winterpop | Candlehead | Citrusella Flugpucker | Crumbelina DiCaramello | Gloyd Orangeboar | Jubileena Bing-Bing | Minty Zaki | Nougetsia Brumblestain | Rancis Fluggerbutter | Snowanna Rainbeau | Sticky Wipplesnit | Swizzle "The Swizz" Malarkey | Taffyta Muttonfudge | Torvald Batterbutter | Vanellope von Schweetz