Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Keys with word for Windows laptop/computer.
Gas: Up key (with Pg Up word)
Manage where you will go/following the tracks: left and right key (with home and end word)
Brake: Down key (Pg dn word)
There are several Power-ups within the game, each with their own unique affect.
- Sugar Rush: Boost
- Cherry Bomb: Explodes when someone hits it
- Sticky Slick: Prevents steering
- Syrup Puddle: Slows whomever hits it
- Sweet Seekers: Hits the place in front of you; goes backwards if you are in first. It can be odd sometimes. If you're in third going around a bend, it may aim for first place, depending on your angle.
There are a few glitches in the game that can be achieved very easily.
- If you press the T button on your keyboard, you will get an item and so will the other racers. While this can be useful at times it's not recommended as the other racers will get an item which is usually a sweet seeker.
- If you turn around and go the wrong way you will be able to use infinite boost.
- You can fall into the ground and it's possible to do this when you get hit by the sweet seekers after you press the T button.
The Wreck-It Ralph Storybook app for iOS devices includes a version of the game within it.
Other apps and games include tie-in games such as Sweet Climber and Candy Cane Catapult.
On April 20, 2014, a fan of the film put the game on YouTube. It is possible to download the game from any Disney site that still has it. A program that can run unity3d files (Mozilla Firefox and Shubus Viewer have these abilities, among other programs) is needed to run the game. In some downloaded versions, textures may be messed up (which is the case for the Japanese version of the game since it tries to load the English texture files instead) or King Candy does not appear due to something preventing the ability enter codes.
- The palette swaps and Vanellope are the only racers in the movie that don't appear in the browser based version. Fans believe that Vanellope didn't appear as it would be a major spoiler for those who didn't see the movie at the time.
- Even though Sweet Seekers appear in the game, they don't look anything like they do in the movie. The Sweet Seekers that appear in the movie looks like a meteor, and the Sweet Seekers that appear in the game looks like a mini rocket.
- There is a similar version of this game available on the Wreck-It Ralph Storybook Deluxe App.
- Gumball Gorge doesn't appear in the game.
- Sugar Rush Speedway has some parts in the movie that didn't appear in the browser based version.
- Ice Cream Cannons are the only power-ups that appeard in the movie that don't appear in the browser-based version of Sugar Rush Speedway.
- They removed the syrup puddle in the app version.
- Despite the fact that the app version has gotten a few upgrades, Vanellope still doesn't seem to be playable.
- Vanellope could be unplayable, due to the movie, where her code is detatched.
- If you press the letter T, you will get a power up, but you can see two power ups, you can't activate the second one, for an unkown reason.
Minor Games: Altered Beast | Battlezone | Space Invaders | BurgerTime | Dance Central 3 | Dance Dance Revolution | Dig Dug | Dragon’s Lair | Daytona USA | Frogger | Pac-Man | Paperboy | Pitfall! | Sonic the Fighters | Star Wars (1983) | Tapper's | Whac-a-Mole | House of Dead | Vs. Sper Mario Bros | Sonic the Hedgehog 2