Wreck-It Ralph is a video game based on the movie of the same name. It is for the Nintendo Wii, Nintendo DS, and Nintendo 3DS consoles. The story takes place shortly after the movie.
Ralph, with the help of his friends Vanellope, Fix-It Felix, and Sgt. Calhoun, has saved the citizens of Sugar Rush from the infamous Turbo and repelled the first Cy-Bug invasion. While visiting to cheer Vanellope on during the daily roster race, Ralph stumbles across a new and even bigger Cy-Bug threat, the Cy-Bug Queen.
- Brian T. Delaney as Wreck-It Ralph
- Sarah Silverman as Vanellope von Schweetz
- Jack McBrayer as Fix-It Felix, Jr.
- Jane Lynch as Sergeant Calhoun
The general reviews of this game are very poor. On Amazon.com, the Wii version received a 2.5/5 rating, with reviewers criticizing the very short game time at less than 2 hours, a small amount of levels to go though with a total of 12, repetitiveness, and bad rewards. The overall reviews for Wreck-it Ralph on Gamestop.com for the Wii version is a 2.0, given from only two reviews, while the 3DS version is a 5.5 from four reviews, and the DS has an 8 from only one review. The reviewer complained of repetitive gameplay and horrible graphics for a 2012 game. On IGN, overall reader reviews were 6.5 from 7 reviews. Alot of fans were disspointed at the low polygon graphics of the game, saying it was "ugly".
- In the opening cutscene, King Candy's name is seen on the race leaderboard. This is simply an error, as the leaderboard was copied from the movie. Also, it still says 'KC' on Vanellope's stand.
- Some early concept art shows Vanellope following Ralph in Sugar Rush. It's possible that Vanellope was originally planned to be a playable character, and was simply scraped from the game.